In today’s hyper-connected world, a reliable and robust WiFi network is the digital lifeblood of our homes. It powers our smart devices and keeps us connected to work, school, our loved ones, entertainment, and even our health care providers. However, setting up a new home WiFi network and connecting all of your devices may feel like a daunting task. But it doesn’t have to be. With Pulse, our exceptional team of in-home installation technicians make the process easy and hassle-free.
Expertise every step of the way
The average household currently contains 13.4 connected devices per person. We hear from people who are excited to sign up for Pulse that can be on the fence because they’re worried about switching all of their home WiFi devices to a new network. We understand that setting up a new network can be nerve-wracking. Our friendly, dedicated in-home installation team is great at helping our customers feel at ease while getting homes lit up with fiber-optic connectivity in under two hours.
By setting up your new network with the same SSID and password as your old network, devices will transition to your new network with ease.
Education and Troubleshooting
The Pulse experience doesn’t end with device setup. Our technicians take the time to educate you about your network. They check your devices to make sure they’re connected. If you’ve subscribed for Adaptive WiFi+, they’ll show you around your new HomePass® app and get your WiFi 6 SuperPods set in their optimal locations.
Preparing for an installation appointment
Several things new Pulse customers can do to get ready for their in-home installation are:
- Make sure you’ve got your important username and password information somewhere handy:
- Think about where you might want your equipment installed and know that our technicians will help you figure out the best location for optimal home connectivity coverage.
- Don’t worry! If you have any questions after your installation, we are here for you 24/7/365.
- Check out our 4.6-star Google Reviews to see all the comments our existing customers have made about their in-home installation experience.
- Remember! The two-hour arrival window is the timeframe when our technician will arrive.
- From there we’ll need between 90 – 120 minutes to complete the in-home installation and network set-up.
Check out these short videos to see how our simple pre-installation and installation processes work.
Contact our locally-based Customer Experience team with any questions, however you wish to connect with us: 970-541-4990, Pulse@pulsefiber.org, or visit us Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 2695 W. Eisenhower Blvd. Suite 200, Loveland, Colorado.